Saving Twinrivers.Nucleus.Church to your Smart Phone
One of the best ways to find out what is happening at the Twin Rivers Centre, is right here at twinrivers.nucleus.church. Here you'll find sermon notes, community events, video and audio messages, next steps and ways to get pray and pastoral support. Like we said, it's pretty fantastic.
For instructions on how to save twinrivers.nucleus.nhurch to your phone, select the type of device you are using below:
iOS Device (Safari Browser)
1) Open up Safari and load twinrivers.nucleus.church
2) At the bottom of the screen you'll see an icon depicting an arrow that looks like it's trying to get away from a square. Tap this button.
3) Once tapped you will have a few options. Scroll until youse see the "Add to Home Screen" option. Select this one.
4) You'll be asked to choose a name for the home screen icon. So pick a good one and save it. When you're done it'll show up on your home screen and you'll have Twin Rivers Site right there on your home screen.
Android Device (Chrome Browser)
1) Open up Chrome and load twinrivers.nucleus.church
2) Then touch the overflow button (three vertical dots) and select Add to Home Screen.
3) All you have to do is touch Add and the site will join your other apps and widgets.
4) One recommendation: you can customize the text below the icon, Just touch the text inside of the Add to Home Screen box and to change it.